Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I’m Tired, Dear

So, you know when you are in the mood, and your wife is not? Well, here is an interesting solution:

We are a monogamous couple, I am the submissive husband, my wife is the dominant wife. I am a strong, macho, Naked Butler who loves to take care of My Lady while dressed in nothing but a leather apron. Cooking, cleaning, windows and garden work are all par for the course. Whatever she needs and whatever she desires she gets. I am *not* a sissy-slave, and certainly not a cuckold – My Lady has told me many times that I am “good in bed”, and a great lay. In bed, we do whatever she wants, but I do take the lead. We finish when she says we are done.

But I am much hornier than she is. Well, of course, I’m a guy.

One day, after I had finished the dishes dressed only in my apron, I approached My Lady. She was sitting in front of the computer playing Zuma (she’s addicted to that silly game). She is a short, cute brunette with ample bosom, and tonight she was dressed in a simple house frock with high-heel sandals (she does that for me because they are really hot), just sitting in front of the ‘puter and clicking away at those little Zuma things. Zoo-bah, Zoo-bah. Another line down.

I came up to her, smiled, and asked her if she was tired. That’s our way of saying “I want sex”. She looked at me and sighed and said “I’m exhausted”. That’s our key word of saying “no, I’m not interested”. And my face fell. Boy, was I disappointed. And she looked at me with a glance of pity and a kind of smirk on her face. I have learned to both like and fear that smirk.
“But if you want, we can do something interesting” she said.
I responded “What, a quickie? Well . . . “ although I am open for sex at any time, I have a problem with “quickies”, as they involve only penetration, with not much attention paid to the orgasmic needs of the woman. I get my rocks off, but it leaves me feeling a bit out of it, even though I’m a guy. I need to satisfy her – it might be altruism, it might be ego, it might be something else, I don’t know – but I NEED to satisfy her.
“No, no, not a quickie, something else”, she said “What?” I responded, and now she’s got me curious. “Well, go to the bedroom, take off that apron and wait for me” That means I’ll be naked in the bedroom while I’m waiting for her. A bit, eh, vulnerable. “Well, I’ll shower first . . . “ I started to say, but she cut me off with “no, no, don’t do that, at least not yet . . . “ oh, boy, WHAT does this woman have in mind? Well, if she wants to, then I don’t have much of a choice, now, do I?

So, I go to the bedroom, after a stop at the bathroom, hang up my apron, and sit down on the bed, and wait. And wait. I take a book and lie down and start to read.

And then My Lady walks in, and says “what are you doing laying down there, boy? Get your butt off the bed!” Oh, yes Ma’am. “Stand here at the foot of the bed, boy”. And I notice that she is wearing the same things she was before, but she has a kind of twig or long branch in her hand. She whips it through the air with a whiiish. Kind of like the Zuma noise, but more threatening. “Get down on the ground at the foot of the bed, boy”. And so I sit down there. “No, no, no” and give me a little thwack on the side of the leg “don’t sit cross legged, sit with your butt on the ground and put your legs up here on the bed” but this is rather uncomfortable, and I have to lean back and lay down on the floor “Yes, that’s right, boy, lay down on the floor, with your legs on the bed”. And she approaches me with her branch, which she uses as a riding crop and sticks it between my legs and says “spread ‘em, Mister”. Woa. So I spread my legs apart.

So now I am laying on the floor, with my feet on the bed, spread apart, with My Lady right above me looking at me. “That’s better, you horny dog”. Yow. WHAT did she just say? “Uh, ma’am . . . “  and she shuts me up with “quiet you. Listen, Mister, I know you are just a horny dawg and will remain a horny dawg. When I’m in the mood to take advantage of that, then fine, I’ll have mine from your very capable appendages. But now, I’M NOT IN THE MOOD, DUDE.” I look up at her and say “Ok, fine, Ma’am, I . . . “
“Get it, Mister?”
“Yes, I do, Ma’am”
“So, since you approached me when I’m not in the mood and am very tired, I’m going to have you lay there and take care of yourself while I watch”
Whaaaat!?
“Yes, you heard me, now start working. Masturbate you Horny Canine! I want to watch you getting hard, I want you to know that it’s not going in me, I’m not going to touch it, and the only thing you have tonight is your own hand, and my crop. So get to it.”
“OK, yes, Ma’am” and I get to work stroking my meat.
And I keep on at it, while she gives me some comments, like “you like doing this, don’t you? You like masturbating, don’t you? For your wife – in front of your wife who is refusing to give you sex, all you can do it jack off and hope she won’t get offended”.
Unbelievable. I had thought that I was not into humiliation, but here I am stroking my very hard penis in front of my very cute wife, and all I could do is to say “Yes, that’s the way I am – I can’t help it”
What the hell happened to me?
And I keep on going, and it is very hard, and the veins are sticking out and I am actually having a good time.
“Tell me when you’re close, boy” she says
And when I get close I start to arch my back and say and moan and grunt  “OK, here, here, it . . . “
“STOP!!!” And she thwacks my member with her branch. It also hits my hand.
Owwwwwwww. That hurt.
But Mr. Penis is still pretty hard, and my wife looks at it and smiles and starts to play with it using the crop.
“Wants some attention, doesn’t it, eh?” she asks me. While she bobbles it up and down some more.
“Yes, ma’am, it does”
“Heh ,heh, too bad about that. Want me to finish you off?” I didn’t think this was in the plan, so I respond “Well, sure, I do . . . “   and she again cuts me off an barks “Well, you can kiss my ass, horny dawg. “ and little did I know, but at that point she comes over to me and sits on my face, and says “Well, boy, wanna cum? Kiss my ass!!” and I normally love doing this to her so it’s not too hard, and I lift my tongue up to her ass_hole and push it in. “OK, good tongue by the way hon, but Kiss it!” and then I give it a good-old fashioned kiss. “That’s better”
And then she gets up, and looks at me and says “Well, now that I’ve got a husband who kisses my ass, and likes it, you can cum”.
And I continue to stroke, and after a few seconds I am ready, and look around for a tissue.
“No, just come on your stomach”
And then I shoot my load right on to my hairy belly.
“Good, that’s good. Nice. I like to see a good load. Good job, boy! Now clean it up!”
And only then does she allow me to wipe off the “mess”.

I doze off (of course), and next thing I know she is coming out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around her torso “Well, aren’t you going to take a shower, I could use a biological hot water bottle!” Oh, sure, so I get up and go to the shower. She glances as the dried semen in my abdominal hairs and remarks “A shame, such a waste of precious bodily fluids. We’ll have to see what we can do next time”, and so I shower, come out, and we go to sleep together.

Good night.

Wow, what a woman.

7 comments:

  1. So Manuela is ur mistress now? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, my mistress is MyLadyK, and if she tells me to, aah, "worship" Manuela, then it's Manuela I worship. If she tells me it's MyLadyK's time, then it's her time. It's up to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have quote you on my blog with a link. Hope that's OK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure. Quote away.

    It's not fiction, but it is a bit embellished.

    ReplyDelete