Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Comments Now Moderated

Recently, I had a few comments on the blog that got quite frankly insulting, humiliating, and beneath the standards for intelligent conversation. That, and the writer used text-speech (u no wut that is), which I find annoying in the extreme. I think the poster was miffed by my disagreeing on a certain subject, and just couldn't handle it.

The comments were posted by someone who styles herself as a "dominant woman", but it seems to me that she is more like a "selfish bitch". It takes finesse to be a dominant woman - she is in control of herself and she is not insulting to others, especially those who are not in her domain. The only time she stoops to insults is in a scene where it is appropriate, otherwise it is a sign of a lack of culture and control, and that is clearly not what a Lady is about.

Anyway, this caused me to change the policy on the blog so that I modify each comment. It's a shame that it has to be this way, as free-written comments encourage a lively exchange of ideas. So, no insult intended Dear Reader, it's just something that I have to do.

1 comment:

  1. Most blogs like this tend to eventually have to moderate comments.So i dont blame you one bit for doing so.

    As for the commenter who spoke in "text speak", anyone that has read the comments of any "femdom" or WLM /FLR blog knows who you were refering to. She[if its a "she"] "Trolls" through most femdom blogs. "She" tends to just mock bloggers and other commenters. She is never positive in any way.Many of her comments dont even make sense. Her own blog is your basic S&M type blog that feuture proffessional mistrisses and various types of hard core torture.

    So i wouldnt let anything "she" says bother you. I honestly think that she is mentally ill. And i mean that seriously, and not as an insult.

    I myself find your blog to be fairly intersting.And i hope that you continue

    ReplyDelete