Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cute Little Questionnaire

Cute Little Questionnaire
Saw this cute little dumb questionnaire on one of the blogs I follow, so I decided to post it here, too, with my own answers:


1. Height?
5’7”

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No.

3. Do you own a gun?
No.

4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not at all. I actually get ready to ask all sorts of questions. It’s a wonderful opportunity to learn.

5. What do you think of hot dogs?
I have worked in a hot dog factory, and if you knew what went in to them, you would refrain from eating them just like I do.

6. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Don’t have one. Why would I? I’m Jewish.
Ask me what’s my favorite Jewish singer: Either Udi Davidi or Mishpachat Vach.

8. Can you do push ups?
Yes. Of course. 30 or so, maybe more, depending on who’s motivating me, dahlink.

9. Is your bathroom clean?
Yes, THEY are, and I make a maximum effort to keep them that way.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Cute, feminine earrings. To be clear, I like to see my wife wear them, and – eh – nothing else.

11. Do you like painkillers?
Sure. Silly question

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
No.

13. ??????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Middle Name?
Marcus. No, I’m not a Roman Emperor re-incarnated.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Air Conditioning, running, writing.

16. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
Outside lamp, sheer stockings (for my wife, not for me, silly … well, maybe that *is* for me in the end . . . ), and ice cream (yes, it’s for her, I’m not an ice cream man)

17.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Water, coffee,  Diet Sprite.

20. What happened to 18 and 19 ?????????? Went looking for 7. Either that, or they are in the Army. They are thinking about signing up for Keva. If you don’t know what that is, email me.

21. Current worry?Actually, I’ll have to think about that.

22. Current hate?Israel haters, and non-tolerant people.

23. Favorite place to be? Home.

24. How did you bring in the New Year?
The Chinese one? The Gregorgian one, or the Jewish one? 7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.
1: Got a dollar, 2: Don’t remember, 3: Synagogue

25. Where would you like to go?
A cool forest.

26. Do you own slippers?
Yes.

27. What shirt are you wearing?
Buttoned down beige.

28. Do you tan or burn?
Burn. Gotta be careful, I’s a white boi.

29. Favorite color(s)?
Indigo, Wavelength =~ 460nm

30. Would you be a pirate?
I actually am, depending on how you define “pirate”.

31. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Sinatra. Perfect shower music.

32. What did you fear that was going to get you at night as a child?
Nothing.

33. What's in your pockets right now?
Wallet, keys, office card.

34. Last thing that made you laugh?
This questionnaire.

35. Best bed sheets as a child?
There was a very nice blanket. I have replaced it with a very nice wife. Big improvement, IMO.

36.Worst injury you've ever had?
Pulled a groin muscle playing catcher.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
I am proud to be in a TV-free house. Now, ask me how many computers I have connected to the internet . . . .

38. Who is your loudest friend?
My friends are not usually loud, it’s me who usually makes the noise. Although my kids have a large potential for volume.

39. Who is your most silent friend?
The one(s) i had to bury. I’ve had the unfortunate “luck” to take part in the burial of at least three friends.

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Sure. I wish she would be a bit more kinky, though; we could do a lot of fun things.

41. Do u wish on shooting stars?
Never.

42. What is your favorite book?
Anything by Ed McBain or Mary Roach. Either that or an Encyclopedia.

43. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
A whole bunch of Jewish songs. The band, btw, is still going strong 24 years later.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
”He’s Alive”

45. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Reading a very weird book: The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet.

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Oh, bother, another boner . . . . .

8 comments:

  1. Seems u didn't found it so silly after all.

    Hey.....some questions we answered identical.

    Keva? I know a woman called Keva. But that's not what u were talking about. When it comes to that, i prefer the black one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it's silly. I do silly things.

    Yea, it's interesting we answered some stuff identically.

    Keva = "steady" or career IDF service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z90673PPV4&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, a Kaddish rendition by the late, great Ofra Haza. She was truly one of the great singers, a wonderful and beautiful voice, a wonderful and beautiful woman, and I think I can speak for all Israelis in saying that we miss her. Thanks for the link.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlIJOAZ1pak&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did u find לראות את האור on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just took a look and listen. The poem about the young lady in Bogota is yours? Softly erotic, yet slightly frightening at the same time.

    And Efrat Gush singing about escaping and getting on the bird and going high to see the light . . . . beautiful song, beautiful voice.

    I also listened to the classical piece you posted. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems u still have some reading to do. Otherwise u would have known i rarely, if at all, upload a poem which is not mine. And, like it is with my prose, the content of it is always based on r/l events. That's why i find most poems, including the ones which r considered to belong to what is called world literature, laughable junk.

    Unlike most in Cyberspace, i don't thrive on fantasy, nor do i want to waste my passion and creativity on creating one.

    ReplyDelete