Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Let's Get Started

This is going to be my blog, talking about my relationship, or relationships, and especially about my effort to involve my wife in a more Woman-Led-Relationship.

She is a sweet woman, a good woman, but she is woefully vanilla. She is also intensely private, especially in the sexual realm. In fact, if I try to talk to her about things, she clams up. Alas.

So, I've been reading around, and will be meeting with some people soon to see how I can open her up a bit, and most of all to see what I can do that will improve her lot.

That is, Femdom is about "Female Domination", right? It's about the woman taking charge, right? It shouldn't be about the guy getting his rocks off, right? So, cool - let the Female do the Domme, no?

1 comment:

  1. Great blog.

    I look forward to following it.

    ms

    ReplyDelete